Strategy and Business Development
1. Analyze Chinese market and identify market development opportunities.
2. Strategic analysis of Chinese market for the following products groups: solar, heat pumps, medium and large-size boilers.
3. Analysis of business development opportunities both for retail and for project-based sales. Analysis should be based on hard data.
4. Prepare all data for presentation to HQ in Germany (Allendorf) in order to facilitate the development of a data-based-long-term development plan for the Chinese markets.
5. Assistant General Manager in terms of strategy (annual planning and mid-term plan) as well as planning of general business matters.
6. Assistant General Manager in preparing the visits of foreign delegations to Viessmann China.
7. Any other work requested by the Line Manager.
1. Bachelor's degree or higher
2. 2 years’ experience working in similar position in China, experience in the field of HVAC or renewable energies is a plus
3. Strong analytical skills and capacity to work independently as well as part of a team
4. Language skills: German (native or equivalent); English (proficient), Chinese (intermediate - advanced)
5. Computer skills, especially MS Office
6. Very good communication skills and ability to present complex facts in understandable manner